Saturday, March 12, 2011

SHOW TOMORROW!



Just got word from the promoter that the set times are as follows:
DOORS: 7 PM

BETTER TIMES: 7:25 - 7:45
Hoglust: 8:00 - 8:20
Lapse: 8:35 - 8:55
The Carrier 9:10 - ?

Show has to be over by 10PM sharp.


Tomorrow night we're playing SUGAR CITY with Lapse, Hoglust, and The Carrier.

It's been quite some time since the last show we played, which also happened to be our very first show. So I know I speak for the whole band when I say how anxious I am to get back on that floor, get the mic in my hand, and try and make our 7-minutes-worth of songs last 25 whole minutes.

Stoked to be playing with Lapse again.
For no good reason at all I actually forgot that they were on the show until just now.
So now that I've remembered, I'm even more excited for tomorrow.

No Love Lost played with Hoglust over the summer at the Funeral Home, and put on a pretty intense show.
I heard something about some lineup changes they've done lately, so it'll be interesting to see what they've been up to since that Funeral Home show. Definitely looking forward to catching their set.

Playing with The Carrier should be pretty cool.
A few years back I caught them in Toronto with Reign Supreme.
I had a hard time getting into The Carrier at first, so I was a little skeptical before seeing them for the first time. But even though their particular style of hardcore may not exactly be MY cup of tea, they poured so much energy and passion into their songs that I instantly became a fan.
Since that time I burned myself out on them a little bit. I listened to their album No Love Can Save Me a few too many times, and stopped keeping up with them after a while.
Hopefully tomorrow night's show will revive my interest in them a bit, because it's awesome that they're still a band after all this time, and it'd be pretty cool to see what they've been up to since I "grew out of them".



We're running a little behind schedule with the demo's.
Ran into some issues formatting the artwork for the CD's, and I haven't gotten the chance to send everything out to be replicated yet.
HOWEVER... we will have limited edition TAPES available at the show tomorrow, as well as T-SHIRTS.



Hope to see you there.

Yekshemesh



FRANK
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment